Knowing what to do before a hurricane or a severe storm impacts your area is critical. In this video, I’ll take you through the steps you need to know to ensure you and your family are safe. Read more here: https://bit.ly/3xdk59z and sign up at https://bit.ly/34futCW to get member-specific content in our weekly newsletter.
Build an emergency kit for your family: https://bit.ly/3rKDqxK
Items to pick up before a hurricane strikes:
* NOAA radio: http://amzn.to/2zN7xMY
* MRE’s (food): http://amzn.to/2hjbNbG
* Water storage: http://amzn.to/2yo8lDN
* Flashlights: http://amzn.to/2zw6Re0
* Candles: http://amzn.to/2Ax4XId
* First aid kit: http://amzn.to/2ztpdN6
* Water filter: http://amzn.to/2mapBL3
* Water BOB: http://amzn.to/2i2jhkr
* Board games: http://amzn.to/2ypTOaD
DISCLAIMER: This video description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps to support my channel and allows me to continue making videos. Thank you for the support!
Support the channel by clicking here before you start shopping on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2vbNo1l (heck, even bookmark it for future use if you’re feeling extra generous).
follow me on:
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/cityprepping
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/cityprepping
Twitter – https://twitter.com/cityprepping
Visit online – http://www.cityprepping.com