Not all respirators are the same. Some only filter smoke particles and allow carcinogens through whereas other masks offer very high levels of protection as you inhale smoke during wildfires. Sign up at https://bit.ly/34futCW to get member-specific content in our weekly newsletter.
Masks covered in the video:
* N95: https://amzn.to/3xKrKwS
* Half Mask/P100 Filter: https://amzn.to/3gX66P7
* Safety goggles: https://amzn.to/3h3gNzX
* Mirasafety CM6M (Full face respirator with full vision): https://bit.ly/2T23uEy
* Mirasafety CM7M (Full face respirator with tactical applications): https://bit.ly/3gQfwNB
* Mirasafety child mask: https://bit.ly/3gQG2Gx
* Mirasafety spectacle kit: https://bit.ly/3gQhpd0
40mm Nato Filters covered in the video:
* ParticleMax P3 R (filters particles): https://bit.ly/3qmw4zT
* SOF-77 (NBC/CBRN): https://bit.ly/3d5CoX4
* VK-450 (NBC/CBRN + Carbon Monoxide protection): https://bit.ly/3xJKQmM
DISCLAIMER: This video description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps supports my channel and allows me to continue making videos. Thank you for your support!
Support the channel by clicking here before you start shopping on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2vbNo1l (heck, even bookmark it for future use if you’re feeling extra generous).
Follow me on:
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/cityprepping
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/cityprepping
Twitter – https://twitter.com/cityprepping
Visit online – http://www.cityprepping.com